Planning Committee | Vale Link
RESOLVED: to defer consideration of the grant of planning permission for application P14/V2873/O, subject to the following reasons;
- The applicant to review the proposed 5-arm roundabout design to investigate options for:
– Details of any pre-designs of the roundabout envisaged by the applicants
– Providing either a bridge or an open underpass to provide direct cycle and pedestrian access across the roundabout.
- The applicants commit to providing the £200,000 biodiversity contribution prior to development commencing.
- Planning officers to engage with the Oxfordshire Clinical Commissioning Group to obtain their opinion on the impacts of the proposal for healthcare provision. Should the OCCG justify a need for any financial contributions or land on site for proving improved healthcare facilities, then committee members wished to secure the requirements through the s106 agreement.